Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Painful Break Up

Why am I so special in your Eyes? Why is My life Throwing yours back in Mine? I can’t understand! This life seems to be Filled with Hurt, Pain, Misery, Disbelief, and Mistrust I don't know if I can do this Again, if your going to be in my Life it Wont be the same... Why dose my Heart Ache when I Sit here night, after night thinking about the pain we went through...I Still Care for you! Just not in The Way of love. I Need to Have Time to think before we Repair... Because this life has been damaged WAY too much to see you the same with These Eyes... I'm Sorry for the pain, hurt, and misused Authority... of that Relationship we had... But Note if you do come back into my Life, My loyalty Belongs with someone else Now. You Moved on as did I... You're still one of the most amazing People I know... But why do you Care for me?!... I'm a Fucking No-Body, a Low-life... You said so you’re self those nights we fought Through Text... I'm Broken beyond Repair... How do you Still look at me, and tell me how you feel about me is like; you care, Love, Want, Lust, Need, Me? I say this from my Heart. And ask you How Come Life is still making me and you see Each other... When I know down in your heart; you want to forget our Relationship. It’s kind of funny to think for once and see why this may be. Maybe Friendship and or Relationship Wasn't Meant for Me and You to work. I sit awake at 4:35AM writing this message to you. To hope you know that I Just can't be with you. I'm just a....No-body... I’m one of those Shady cartoon animations you see in a corner Weeping cause has in So much pain... So much hurt... I Wanted to Die the night you left... that night my life Would have Ended Knowing that You Didn't give a Fuck about me... you thought I was a piece of ... ... The Reason I knew why when you looked at me with disgust was cause you deep down didn't Feel the love I gave you Anymore... In my opinion since you told me your coming Back to Cold Lake, Made me think for a good 5 maybe 10 min why would she want to come back to this piece of Crap town... You’re Happy out there and you also Explained to me that you like a Guy out there... Stay out there Cause all I can tell you now is the Pain that Happened when I was with you will happen again... and you and I both know very well that we don't want the pain to happen anymore... you moved cause, I was holding you back and if I you come back all I know is that this all might happen again... I'm so damn loyal to Melissa right now, that I don't Want anything to do With you for relationship Ways... I'm Sorry Kayla but when you tell me "*I'm Over it! Don't Worry...*" makes me Think to back the times when you came clean and told me, You weren't Okay that this all happened. You used to send me Texts through your I Pod Saying you miss me... But I'm sorry. The love we had died the night you Left for Edmonton Airport... I just don't know how to tell you without being Hurtful but... I Don't Feel anything for you AT*ALL* I'm Sorry. I just seriously Advise you stay in Ontario... because I know that you Love Antonio I know you like Ryder I know you had something with Presley... It’s obvious, that you feel Shit all for me and if you Do I want you To Tell it to my Face, And Melissa To as she Stands Beside me... Because when someone thinks they are brave, just because they can hide behind a Computer monitor. And say I love you... or I miss you... or that my life is not complete without you; just don't cut it enough for me. Seeing that you know the Love we "*had*" Diminished as Soon as you left... Please I beg of you for one Final Favor...


Stay Out of my life...

All it will do is cause, you hurt... and pain and I don't want that for you... cause I know that you can do better then me...


No comments:

Post a Comment