Friday, March 25, 2011

My Love Story

My love story began late last year, the day I met, Tracy, at a wedding ballroom. We were both arranging sitting next to each other at the dinner. I was immediately struck by her beauty, intelligence, and charm. Since I didn't know the rest in the dining table, I began to introduce myself. We talked for more than an hour before we noticed we had met before in an outing club. Fate could bring us together.

After the dinner, I couldn't get her off my mind. I missed her so much. An entire month went by before I had the opportunity to see her again at her work place. We became closer and see each other every Thursday and Friday. One day, the moment she walked in the door, I dropped down on one knee and asked her if she would be my wife–"

Tracy ended up becoming my wife and we share One World.

No comments:

Post a Comment